Volunteer for Starling Move Score Beta Testing

Hello everyone,

It has been a while since we used this forum. In the meantime we’ve had a great summer implementing the Starling with school districts and libraries while also kicking off a large Stanford University research study.

Today we are looking for beta testers for the Starling itself. We are testing activity or movement tracking on the Starling. If you’d like to help simply reply here and we will send you the instructions.

This feature is called the Starling Move Score. It’s like step counting on the Fitbit but not all kids can walk yet so we’ve summarized movement into a Move Score.

Thank you,
Jon

I would be interested in learning more about this volunteering opportunity. I am just borrowing a starling right now, though, for the next few weeks. I don’t know if that will make a difference or not. I’m helping a woman in the community with research… That’s why I have it. (But using it has made me want to purchase one soon!)

Hi @Stephie, The Move Score should now be visible on your home screen within the Starling app. Do you see it?

Also, how old is your loved one?

I do see it. I didn’t realize the post was from 8 months ago, sorry.

Isabella is six months old.

We welcome your feedback on the move score so please let us know what you think. And if you haven’t check out Starling labs for more experimental features.

Your daughters name sounds awesome - mine is Isabella too!