Participate in the Community Challenge & Win Prizes!

As you can see above, each week you’ll be asked to complete different fun and easy activities with your child and then circle back here to the post for the specific week and share highlights so we can encourage, motivate, and celebrate with one another – each time you cheer a fellow parent on, you’ll earn an extra entry into the grand prize drawing! :tada: :tada:

Everyone who participates in each of the weekly challenges and shares as suggested each week will be entered to win a weekly prize. Everyone who completes all four weekly challenges (and posts about them in the community) will be entered to win a grand prize.

:star: Week 1 Prize: Copies of "Blueberries for Sal” by Robert McCloskey & "Tia Isa Wants a Car” by Meg Medina
:star: Week 2 Prize: Kids Karaoke Microphone
:star: Week 3 Prize: Bubble Machine
:star: Week 4 Prize: Outdoor Exploration Kit

:star2: Grand Prize: Complete all 4 weekly challenges and you’ll be entered into a drawing to win a $50 restaurant (of your choice) gift card — because let’s face it, you earned a little adult time! :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

Ready, Set Go! Comment below to let us know you’re planning to participate in the challenge so we can cheer you on! :point_down::point_down:

I’m in :raising_hand_woman:t4:‍♀️ Looking forward to it!

Woohoo! So glad you’ll be joining us @Msog36!!

:tada::star_struck: Click here to read more about and participate in the Week 1 Challenge. :star_struck: :tada:

@Msog36 Did yo see the first week’s activity (if not, see below + the stand alone post for your sharing) – I look forward to see what books you chose over here. :rainbow:

Love this idea!! Great way to help people get out of a rut and do more things with the Little’s.

I did, thank you! Excited to participate :slight_smile:

Hello all,

It saddens me to have to interrupt the Community Challenge, but due to unforeseen circumstances, we have to pause this challenge for the time being. I know this doesn’t mean the fun has to end for you and your little one, so keep it up and enjoy these days leading up to Summer and beyond!

Thank you for your understanding.
Jami