You're Invited to a Starling Block Party!

Hi, this is Jon, one of the Starling co-founders. I’m truly excited about the launch of this Community, and the recent change embedding the Community within the Starling App. One of the main reasons we created the Startling was to help parents embrace their roles as their child’s first and most important teachers. We believe deeply in the power of connection and meaningful engagement with our children. My hope is that you will engage, share, and celebrate with other Starling parents within the Community – we want to hear about your triumphs, struggles, and everything in between. And now that you can access the Community right from within the Starling App, we hope we’ll hear from each of you more often!

In an effort get to know you better, and in honor of our budding Community we’re hosting a “Block party”, right here on April 17th from 11:00 - 2:00 PM EST. We’ll be available at this time to answer questions and listen to feedback, and we can’t wait to hear from you!

What’s a party without prizes? Those of you who sign up for an account and post questions or feedback during the block party will be entered into a raffle to win a Starling T-shirt and a $50 Amazon gift card (earn an entry for each post)! And for those of you who can’t join us during the Block Party, but want to share what’s on your mind, post when you can and you’ll still have a chance to win a $20 Amazon gift card.

::Virtual:: snacks and beverages will be served.

I look forward to seeing you here!

Jon