Starling Reading Beta Access

Thank you for your interest in the Reading Companion App (Beta) with the Starling.

To obtain the App and become a member of our Reading Excellence Program, please complete this form. On the form please use Starling for Organization and Beta for Partner Code.

Note: On iOS you may need to go to Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management and then “Trust” Versame, Inc in order to download or access this app.

I used the reading app a few times, but now it won’t open and I get A message about verifying the app.

I’ve tried to verify under settings, but nothing happens.
Any suggestions?

Hi @EmbracingTheNow. Thanks for letting us know. We pushed an update recently that seems to have disabled older versions of the app. Can you redownload the reading app from this link: https://rink.hockeyapp.net/apps/f8cee39cee6d44e4a80b4e969a2163a0/app_versions/7

Thank you,
Jon

That did the trick. Thank you

Glad to hear that worked. I’d love to hear your feedback.

@EmbracingTheNow Are you a part of the larger Beta Program? If not, and you’d like to get access, let me know. We’ve got 4 Starling features in beta that we’d love to get your feedback on!

Thanks!
Jami

I would love it! How do I sign up?

@EmbracingTheNow, thank you for your interest! You should be all set.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Best,
Jami

Earlier today, we sent all of our Reading App Beta testers an email about the Reading App for iOS which includes the link to the app. All iOS users will need to re-download the Reading App. (Your history should be maintained.) We apologize for this inconvenience and hope you can return to great storytelling as soon as you and your little one are ready!

Please reach out with questions and of course any feedback.

Thanks!
Susan