Does anyone else have issues with not sinc

I am so frustrated. I updated. Restarted and everything but my starling barley ever upstages. I have tried several times a day the last few days. It hasn’t sinced since wed evening… it’s not Sunday morning. It will even say connected but nope.

I’m sorry to hear you are still experiencing issues with syncing @Paysonsmom. What’s not clear to me is what is not updating – specific times? It looks like you’re getting data each day according to the chart above.

Please add more specific details so I can better understand the issue. Also, please remind me if you’re using Android or iOs.

Thank you,
Jami

This is a screen shot of mine this am… today is Sunday… no info it was also the am… there’s info until 6pm bc it’s from Wednesday…

I have an iPhone 8 plus

As you can see in screen shot it is 5:23 pm on Sunday and has not sinced since Wednesday

And it says it’s connected

I see, thank you @Paysonsmom. I apologize for missing that earlier. Can you confirm you’ve tried to resolve the issue using the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Confirm that your Starling is on. Press the button once and you should observe a sequence of light flashes. If there are no light flashes then press and hold the power button until your Starling turns on. If after 10 seconds your Starling does not turn on, please charge your Starling.

Step 2: Confirm that you phone’s Bluetooth is turned on. If the Bluetooth is turned on try turning it off then on.

Step 3: Completely close and reopen your Starling app.

Step 4: Restart your phone.

Step 5: Restart your Starling by holding the button until you see a red light brighten then dim. Release the button and hold it again until you see a rainbow light sequence.

I know you’ve mentioned in another thread you experience this issue often, so it’s likely you have tried these steps, but I’d just like to be sure before digging deeper.

Thank you!!

Yes I have sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn’t. It very rarely since when it should.

Hi @Paysonsmom - I’ll follow up with you directly as I know you’ve had a couple of different issues with your experience. I am sorry about that.